Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introduction

Although I have been struggling with keeping my other two blogs updated, *giggle* , I am going to attempt to start a third.
Basically, I have recently taken a liking to cooking and I have always loved baking. However, I'm not very good at it...yet. I am going to use this blog to store receipts I find online, from friends, from family, and if I get the hang of it, some I create on my own.
I have all these crazy ideas for my daughters first birthday. I want to bake her first cake, make cupcakes for the guests, and cookies for the favors. A friend of my moms, who became a fairly dear friend to me, got me intrigued. She bakes the most immaculate thing I have ever seen. She is one talented woman, and I hope to get the practice to be just as great. I'm in Y love Y with baking of course, but I would like to learn to make meals....awesome meals...not frozen boxed food you still in the oven or microwave...so here goes nothing......


Y Chef Griz

No comments:

Post a Comment